Did You Know ??
- Linen is a textile made from the fibers of the flax plant.
- Many products are made of linen: aprons, bags, towels (swimming, bath, beach, body and wash towels), napkins, bed linens, tablecloths, runners, chair covers, and men's and women's wear.
- Linen textiles appear to be some of the oldest in the world: their history goes back many thousands of years.
- Linen fabric feels cool to the touch, a phenomenon which indicates its higher conductivity
- Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry.